To create a funeral package that is affordable for everyone, we’ve included all of the essentials of funeral planning.
Once you’ve confirmed that Kiss Goodbye Funerals will be planning the service, our team will do the following for you:
- We will collect the deceased from the place where they passed away (during normal working hours). They will be wrapped in new white cloth, placed in a very simple coffin and held in a communal chapel. To keep the standard cost affordable, neither embalming nor viewing are included as standard, but if this is important for you, you can pay an additional fee. Just click here to see the options available.
- We’ll agree a time for you to come to our office and plan the funeral arrangements with our team. Full assistance and guidance will be given with all documentation and statutory procedures and we will ensure that all forms are lodged with the necessary authorities in order to allow the funeral to take place. The ‘paperwork’ stage of funeral planning may seem a bit daunting, but don’t worry, our team are here to help with the documentation.
- Our team will make the arrangements that are essential to the funeral. Ancillary items such as flowers, newspaper notices or service sheets will need to be organised by yourselves.
- On the day of the funeral your loved one will be taken by motor hearse directly to the crematorium or graveside and accompanied by an experienced Funeral Director and one uniformed coffin bearer.
- We ask the family of the deceased to meet our Funeral Director at the crematorium or grave, and we also ask you to provide three or more coffin bearers.
- The Funeral Director will stay for the duration of the service, providing guidance for you and your family where necessary. They will also be the last to leave, so that they can ensure that the service and committal have been completed to your satisfaction. We ask the family of the deceased to make their own way home or to another venue.
We will carry out the above simple funeral for just £795.
NB: From our Gateacre office we will only go to Springwood Crematorium or Allerton Cemetery and from our St.Helens office we will only go to St Helens Crematorium or Cemetery and Knowsley Cemetery. To keep arrangements simple, straightforward and inexpensive, we need to stay local!!
We do offer several optional extras for the funeral service. Just click here to see the options available.